Mobile App Design It’s The Rule Of Thumbs
Know Your User
- Who are your user their age rank, likes, dislikes, hobbies, job and so on
- How does your app solve their problem fulfill a need in the user/ buyer
- When, why, how, where- how will the user be using the app? Where? Think about it!
- Do you need include accessibility?
Additional Mobile App Design Advice
- Keep up to date with every os update
- A brand will always pick up iOS first, then Android
- Simply and focus your design, there is no room for more cult on mobile
- Your gestures have to be consistent across your app
- Usage gestures established by other apps to be more successful in your design
- A continuous stroke is a richer and more textured approach